Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Patient education is an essential part of the services we provide at Wausau Smiles Dental. We will always take the time necessary to explain why a certain treatment is important and what it involves. We encourage your questions because you can't make good decisions about the course of your dental treatment until you have all the information you need.
We've listed some of the questions we hear most often below, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you don't see the answer you're looking for.
- What if I have a dental emergency when your office is closed?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Do you provide financing options?
- Do you accept referrals?
- Do you treat patients of all ages?
- How often should I schedule a routine checkup?
- What are your options for replacing missing teeth?
- Some of my teeth are chipped and worn. How can you help?
- Do you offer second opinions?